Terms and Conditions for Google Workspace promotion codes
Google may issue promotion codes intended to be used one-time as an incentive to a paid Google Workspace customer. These promotion codes will be designated as one-time use and our system will attempt to restrict the use to only one time. Where Google believes a customer knowingly circumvented the measures in place to restrict that use, Google may adjust the customer's subsequent order.
When using the promotion codes, customers are responsible for checking that any discount or other promotion is accurately reflected during checkout and throughout the applicable period. Customers should contact Google immediately if there are any errors.
The types of offers and promotions offered by Google from time to time may change.
- Offer subject to valid registration and acceptance of the Google Workspace standard terms and conditions.
- The promotion code is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- Only one promotion code can be used per customer and applied only to online signups.
- Promotion may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- Use of this promotion code constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Customer must meet minimum user requirements to qualify for use of promotion codes.
- Total amount of any promotion code will be applied monthly over the course of the subscription period designated in the promotion.
- For discounts off the Annual Plan, if the subscription is canceled prior to the end of the annual commitment period, customer will be charged the full value of the Annual Plan less the amount of promotional discount.
- For discounts off the Flexible Plan, promotion is void if the customer cancels prior to the end of the designated period.
- Offer expiration can vary.