Monitor your KPI and thresholds of your Google Sheet data. Based on filters copy, move or just highlight this data in your sheet and get automatically notified via email or chat.
With Google Sheets Alerts & Notifications you keep track on your sheet data! Based on filter conditions create individual jobs and get automatic notifications via email, chat or slack. The add-on validates your sheet data regularly via time based jobs or handles Google Form based answers directly after their submit. Get flexible notifications by defining filter rules and insert dynamical content directly into your notifications. The add-on als supports creation of Google Tasks or data transfer via http service requests. Highlight your contents, change cell values, copy sheet data, move rows or delete rows of your sheet data automatically.
Help and Support:
We are providing a short quick start guide and a detailed user manual. You can also contact our support team directly if you have any questions.
problems. For more information please check out our support center:
- Track your KPI (key performance indicators) based on sheet data and get notified automatically via email and Google Chat
- Get alerts when threshold values are exceeded
- Automatic cell highlighting and bulk formatting based on filter conditions.
- Update customer or company specific values automatically.
- Sending of emails or create google tasks as reminders of deadlines.
- Auto creation of Google Tasks based on individual defined filter conditions.
- Copying, Shifting and Deleting of already completed order- and customer requests.
- Automatic color based highlighting and content maintaining to reduce manual efforts for monthly reports.
- Forwarding of Google Form based support requests directly after submitting.
- Forwarding of sheet datasets via http service requests to 3rd party systems like workflow or reporting tools.
- Get auto notifications via email, Google chat or Slack for every processed row or only once after processing.
- Create time based cron jobs to automate tasks and reminders.
- Define which data to process based on individual filter based conditions.
Handle submitted datasets based on google forms automatically.
- Copy data, move sheet data or delete row based contents of your sheet.
- Automatic creation of Google Tasks.
- Transfer of relevant datasets to 3rd Party Systems via http rest based interface.
- Use bulk processing to change cell values or highlight specific rows or cell values automatically .
1. If you have installed Alerts & Notifications add-on correctly just open a spreadsheet and check for menu item “Add-ons → Alerts & Notifications”
2. On start page “Job Overview” you can see all your created jobs. Create a new Job via click on the button "Create".
3. Then insert a job name and define if the new job should run on demand or periodically. Also select your data source and define which sheet records will be processed.
4. Via filter settings you can define a condition based rule to filter your data records if necessary.
5. Finally select your preferred action and configure the action appropriately. By default Action “Change sheet data” is selected with option “test run”. Keep it to run a test run or change it directly to your preferred action and create automatic notifications via email, chat or create Google Tasks.
6. Your created job is now listed on start page "Job Overview". Here you can change or run your created job at any time.
Further information is available here:
Alerts & Notifications Add-on is a new add-on available in the Google Workspace Marketplace and an alternative to add-ons like Magic Cell Notifications, Bulk Sheet Manager or Sheet Go
Some Add-on features are only available in our premium version of Alerts & Notification Add-on. By using Free-Version of the add-on you can process up to 500 datasets every day at a maximum of 25 datasets for each run. By choosing one of our business plans you can use notifications via Google Chats and Slack. Also you can post processed data to REST based services.