AppSheet is the intelligent, no-code application development platform. With AppSheet, anyone can build and deploy mobile apps in minutes without code.
Start with a Google Sheet and create your own mobile app. AppSheet is the intelligent, no-code app platform for everyone. Create apps to transform your workplace.
The app can show and collect different inputs including photos, signatures, GPS location, and scanned barcodes.
Use AppSheet if:
1) You want a custom mobile app to brand and distribute to employees, colleagues, or customers
2) You are not a software developer
3) Your team works on a phone or tablet to capture information
4) Your team needs to work seamlessly offline and online
5) You want the app to have rich functionality
6) You like the power of building and deploying a custom mobile app in minutes!
7) You want to be able to work offline and sync to cloud when connected.
The data captured by your apps is always in sync with your Google Drive, so you can use regular Google sheets in conjunction with AppSheet. Your apps can also work with a variety of other data sources and SQL databases.
Join over 150,000 people using AppSheet to build mobile apps in government, education, small business, and corporate environments including leaders like GE, Clearlink, ESPN, and more.
Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, student questionnaires, property surveys, and a whole lot more!
If you are in the education or non-profit sector, AppSheet can help you innovate without the usual budget constraints.
Also, consider using the AppSheet Add-Ons for Google Forms and Google Docs which open up other exciting options for creating a wide array of data-driven applications.
(1) Install the AppSheet add-on.
(2) Open a spreadsheet that has its data structured as a table. Make sure you have column headers and at least a few data rows.
(3) Start the AppSheet add-on from your add-ons menu.
(4) Click “Go” within the AppSheet pane. This will take you to www.appsheet.com in a new browser tab
(5) If this is the first time you are using AppSheet, you will be prompted to sign in to AppSheet with Google Drive and provide the necessary permissions
(6) Voila, your data is now available via AppSheet! You can now modify how the data gets displayed on the app and use advanced features such as mapping, forms, charting, and more.
The AppSheet Advantage
AppSheet is trusted by everyone from freelancers to Fortune 500 companies like Pepsi and GE to create powerful mobile apps. If you can dream it, you can build it!
For More Information:
AppSheet User Community: