Data Search, Query Editor, Prediction and Publisher are included. They are aimed to improve data usability of Global Open Data. Prediction enables Sentiment Analysis on text data.
- Use "Desktop" PC and click "Install" button above.
- Open a Sheet & "Add-ons" -> "avgidea" -> "Data Search" to complete installation.
- Installation Guide : https://www.avgidea.io/installation1.html
** You can install using Gmail or Google Workspace account.
- Product Document : https://www.avgidea.io/avgidea-data-platform1.html
- Contact form : https://www.avgidea.io/contact1.html
Open data is hosted in all markets worldwide and users need to search through internet every time. If users are able to find appropriate data, they download it in local environments, typically as a text or CSV file, then use various tools to modify and aggregate before analyzing it. It’s very time-consuming and often blurs what users are trying to achieve at the first place.
Avgidea Data Search and Avgidea Query Editor prevent users switching tools from one to another, and minimize tasks related to open data by implementing data search and query features as an add-on of Google Sheets.
We currently support part of following Open Data APIs :
Avgidea Prediction can execute deep learning prediction to text data on Google Sheets. Currently, sentiment analysis can be executed against text data in multiple languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.