Seamlessly copy your Google files over to Box, attach files to emails from Box, and download email attachments to Box
With the Box for Google Workspace Add-on, with just a few clicks, teams can 1. migrate their favorite content in its native Google format to Box from Google Drive, 2. seamlessly attach files to emails from Box, and 3. save email attachments to Box. This way, users can now ensure their content is consistently managed with Box’s security, compliance and governance capabilities.
KEY FEATURES IN GMAIL
- Save emails and attachments to Box: Download the contents of an email and email attachments directly to Box without leaving the Gmail interface
- Add Box files to emails: Keep your content securely managed in Box by attaching a Box file shared link to any email without leaving the Gmail interface
KEY FEATURES IN GOOGLE DRIVE:
- Copy your Google docs/sheets/slides directly to Box without leaving the Google Drive interface
Using this Add-on, enjoy:
- Robust security: Apply Box’s enterprise-grade security, compliance and governance capabilities to your content
- Easy permissions management: Manage the permissions of a shared Box file directly from Gmail to ensure content can always be accessible by the right people
- Simple setup: Install Box for Google Workspace Add-on with just a few clicks and get started right away
Note: For businesses, Box Admins must first enable Box for Google Workspace Add-on as an approved application in their Box Admin Console enterprise settings and Google Workspace Admin Console. Please find instructions and more information on the Box for Google Workspace Add-on Community Page.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 85,000 businesses globally and 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/.