Calendar Event to Jira Worklog is a Google Calendar add-on that allows you to create worklogs in your selected Atlassian Jira Cloud instance from your calendar event.
It's easy to use:
• Authenticate to your Jira Cloud instance and save it in the settings.
• Simply select one of the calendar events you want to log as working hours in your Jira.
• Search for an issue or enter an Issue Key.
• Log the calendar event as a worklog.
• The worklog description will be the title of the event and it will be logged for the same date and time interval.
More information can be found on eventtoworklog.hu.