Public Relation agencies and in-house PR departments use
ClipCoverage to create media coverage reports automatically. Paste in coverage URLs and we grab all the screenshots & PR metrics automatically.
ClipCoverage helps PR Pros & in-house PR departments save tremendous amount of time by automating media coverage reports (press clippings) creation. You just need to paste in all the coverage URLs into it, and it then grabs all the screenshots and PR metrics to create a beautiful coverage reports ready to be shared with your clients or managers.
## Key features:
- Take full screenshots of media coverage automatically.
- Block intrusive ads from screenshots.
- Block cookies and other popups from screenshots
- Grabs key PR metrics, like Facebook & Twitter shares, inbound links, page & domain authority, monthly visits, etc.
- Creates PR metrics summary slide to showcase total impact.
- Creates featured coverage slide to showcase the best coverage earned.
- Sort coverage slides based on various PR metrics like social shares, inbound links, etc.
- Export all PR metrics.
- Tightly integrated with Google Slides so you can collaborate with your team, finetune your slides to the best, export the report, share the report to clients, etc.
## Get started
Once you have installed the add-on, there are two ways to get started:
1) Open the ClipCoverage add-on from any Google Slides presentation.
2) Click the Add Media Coverage button from the sidebar. And then paste in the URLs for all the coverage your earned.
1) Visit https://clipcoverage.com/ and sign in with the same Google account you used to install the add-on.
2) Click the New Report button once you signed in and a new presentation will be created.
3) In the presentation, open the add-on.
4) Click the Add Media Coverage button from the sidebar. And then paste in the URLs for all the coverage your earned.
For more help, please visit the support center: https://support.clipcoverage.com/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out: https://test.clipcoverage.com/contact-us