Sign, edit, and send PDFs and documents.
Sign, edit and then reply with any PDF or document in your Gmail inbox.
The DocHub Gmail Add-on creates a beautifully simple sign-and-send workflow:
1. From Gmail, open any attachment into DocHub
2. Sign and edit in DocHub
3. Instantly create a reply to your original email with your edited document attached.
Additionally, you can create drafts or reply emails with DocHub file attachments from within your Gmail.
DocHub lets you sign, edit and send PDFs and documents online:
* Insert Text
* Draw (lossless, vector based)
* Insert Image
* Merge documents
* Reorder pages
* Append pages
* Rotate pages
* Delete pages
* Retina display optimized
* Lossless editing (retains original document quality after signing or editing)
* Fill forms
* Upload a template once then...
...easily fill it out a unique copy of it as many times as you need.
...send copies of it to multiple people for signing or filling.
* Email documents
* Collaborate on a document with individuals or organizations
* Choose to make your document ‘public’ or ‘private’
* Share ‘public’ documents on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere
* Easily sign and save any document
* Create and import signature from phone
* Send documents to others to be signed
* OAuth 2.0 authentication ensures only you can access your account
* Data is transferred using state of the art 128 to 256 bit EV SSL Encryption
* Saved documents are stored and backed up using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit symmetric keys
* Works with all PDFs, Open Office and Microsoft Office Documents: (PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT, DOCX, PPTX and many more...)
Open/Import Documents Directly From:
* Your computer
* Google Drive
* Any webpage URL