Automate your Drive processes! Copy, move, rename, share or convert all relevant files automatically. Use time based jobs to get notifications with information about files and folders via email / chat
With our add-on "Google Drive Toolbox" you can automate your drive storage. Copy, move, delete or mark Google Drive files according to your filter criteria. Rename files within a folder or convert them to another Office format. Share files or automatically revoke shares. Automate your Google Drive processes with the Drive Toolbox!
With the Drive Toolbox you can automate drive actions and run a variety of processes in your Google Drive storage. Determine which Drive elements from a Drive team file or your personal file should be processed and limit the files or folders to be processed using our filter function. In this way, you can flexibly determine which elements are to be processed by the Drive Toolbox. Regularly copy template documents to a new folder or rename files or folders via cron job automatically. Withdraw permissions of files and folders regularly or share selected files to other users via job.
The Drive Toolbox also supports the conversion of Google Docs into MS Office format or into PDF format. You can also search for content in Google Sheets, Slides or Google Docs and replace it with other content. Would you like to be informed about changes in a folder? Then have a log with all recently changed documents sent to you via email or send a message to a Google Chat or Slack channel.
- Automatic renaming of Drive files within the desired folder structure
- Periodic copying, moving or deleting of documents within a folder according to your individual filter criteria.
- Convert documents to Google Doc and Office formats.
- Search & replace content in several Google Docs documents, spreadsheets and presentations at the same time.
- Export of all documents with a specific modification date.
- Automatic limitation of sharing rights for specific documents and users.
- Transmission of processing file information to third-party systems via web service.
- Sending of information and links to Drive elements via email, Google Chat or Slack.
- Automated bulk processing of any drive elements and automation of your drive tasks
- The drive elements to be processed can either be selected using the folder structure or a search function.
- Search and list drive files and folders
- Rename, mark, copy, convert, move and delete any elements of your Drive storage or a shared drive.
- Sending links and dynamic content of Drive files and folders via email, Google Chat or Slack.
- Flexible job control that periodically starts the various processing runs.
- Logging of processing information to Google Sheets or via email
- Export option of processed drive elements to Google Sheets.
1. Start the Drive Toolbox add-on via your Google Apps menu and click button “Create” to create a new job.
2. Assign any name to your new job in the general job settings. Also set the desired start time. You can optionally activate a processing log. Then click on the “Next” button ( > symbol)
3. In the following settings for the data source, select which drive elements are to be processed. To do this, select the corresponding drive folder from your drive storage or use the provided search option.
4. Another click on the “Next” button takes you to the filter settings. Here you can optionally filter which drive elements should be relevant for processing. Unless you specify a filter, all data records in the selected worksheet are processed.
5. The “Next” button then takes you to action settings. Here you specify which action the add-on should perform. By default, the action “Show selected files / folders” is selected with which all processed documents are listed. Choose and configure the action of your choice.
6. Click on the “Save” button to save your settings and create the job finally. The newly created job is now listed in your job overview on the start page of the add-on. You can start the job manually at any time using the “Execute” button (⏵ symbol).
Further information is available here:
Some Add-on features are only available in our premium version of Drive Toolbox. By using free version it is not possible to process subfolders. When using the search option a maximum of 30 hits are processed. Notification via Google Chat, Slack and the processing of files in Shared Drives is only available in the business version.
Drive Toolbox is a Drive automation tool for drive task automation. Run various drive actions in bul processing and copy drive files, rename drive files and folder, share drive files or convert drive files. You can also list drive files and export them to google sheets.
Our Google Drive Tool is a toolset for Google Drive file automation and combines features of other add-on's like Drive Explorer, Google Drive Permissions, Folgo, Magic Make Copies, Multiple File Rename for Google Drive and Save Emails and Attachments for Drive.
Automate your drive actions with Google Drive Toolbox!