Dynamic Fields Add-on for Google Forms populates values of selection fields. Questions of type Multiple-choice, Drop-down, Checkbox or Grid can be updated by data from Sheets, Contacts or Groups.
Create in Google Forms dynamic choice boxes. Populate and update values of Google Forms Questions of type Multiple-choice, Drop-down, Checkbox and Grid from different sources like Google Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Sites and more.
- Get all sales members as contact persons of a Google Group.
- Update your Google forms dynamic questions with customer/supplier data from Google Sheets.
- Make calendar events of the next month in Google Forms selectable.
- Show your organizational units maintained in G Suite as responsible department.
- populate and update values of choice boxes in Google Forms with dynamic drop-
down, multiple-choice and checkboxes.
- populate form lists and update the lists on a daily,weekly or monthly basis
- Connect to different data source for each question, e.g Google Sheet, Sites list,
Google Calendar Events, G Suite User directory, Groups and Orgunits, cloud SQL
database or via webservice to third pary systems like CRM, Workflow etc.
- don't maintain changing values twice if they are already updated in your sheet,
contact, group or thir party application.
- reduce maintaining efforts through Google Forms automation.
- Through Google Forms autofill from Spreadsheet gain more productivity by reusing your already in Google Docs maintained data.
1. Choose Question - first go to menu item "Add-ons --> Dynamic Fields --> Create Mapping" and select a question where you like to create a mapping to insert values dynamically. Please be aware that only questions of type Drop-down, Multiple Choice, Grid, List and Checkbox are displayed for selection.
2. Create Mapping - after choosing a question you can create a mapping to get values dynamically. First Choose a data source, e.g. a Google Sheet. If you have selected a spreadsheet from your drive storage, you can select the relevant sheet and column of this sheet. To save mapping for the selected question just click the save button.
3. Update Mapping - Start processing to update values of "Update Mapping". If you are using Plus- or Business-Version you can activate a time based job over menu item "Settings" to update values several times a day automatically.
Further information is available here:
Help and Support:
We are providing a short quick start guide and a detailed user manual. You can also contact our support team directly if you have any questions or problems. For more information please check out our support center:
Dynamic Fields is a popular Google Forms add-on available in the Google Workspace Marketplace alternative to Form Ranger by New Visions Cloudlab or enhances great other popular add-ons like Form Publisher by Awesome Gapps or Form Builder by Jivrus.