Email to Text add-on makes it easy to send SMS messages from a computer or a mobile device using Gmail. Only US/CA phone numbers!
⭐ More than 90 percent of people read a text message within the first three minutes of receiving it!
How to email a phone number?
1. Install "Email to Text" add-on
2. In your Gmail account, click on compose new message.
3. Write a message you want to send.
4. Click on the "email to text" icon at the bottom of the draft window.
Here you can add numbers from existing contacts or add new ones.
5. When all phone numbers are added, click on save contacts. Doing so will add recipients to your email in the format: email@example.com
6. Send your email.
You can purchase a $29 monthly subscription to unlock higher sending limits and other features.
How do you send group text without showing all the phone numbers?
Every contact is messaged separately by default.
How to receive a response from text to email?
When a person responds to your text, we will forward his SMS to your Gmail.
Because this addon is natively implemented in Gmail, there is no need to use a Chrome extension.
Supported carriers in United States:
T-Mobile email to text: firstname.lastname@example.org (sms+mms)
AT&T email to text: email@example.com (sms) / firstname.lastname@example.org (mms)
Email to text Verizon: email@example.com (sms) / firstname.lastname@example.org (mms)
Sprint email to text: email@example.com (sms) / firstname.lastname@example.org (mms)
U.S. Cellular: email@example.com (sms) / firstname.lastname@example.org (mms)
Supported carriers in Canada: