- Convenient to use
- You can time a Quiz
- You can also set the start and end dates and times for accepting responses.
- Works well on mobile too.
- The add on take a whole lot of permissions and access to your google data, including access to all your google contacts (that is, all your contacts as your google account has all your phone contacts if you are using an Android phone). There is no way you can restrict some permissions as you could do for apps in your Android phone.
- For enabling timer, the whole quiz gets loaded on the Form Timer site. So, your quiz questions reside on their server.
- You cannot restrict responses to your organizational email addresses. If there is a link to the Quiz page, anyone with the link can take the quiz. If you try to restrict responses in Google form settings, those will be reset when you enable the Form timer.
- It offers a download of attempt timing data in Excel or CSV. I do not see a use or relevance of the same.