Test and train your memory brain skills with this memory game. You can open images form Google Drive for use as card pictures.
Test and train your memory brain skills with this memory game. Brain training are logic games to train your memory and attention.
While playing brain games, you not only get a lot of fun, but also gradually improve your memory, attention and concentration. You can also prevent the aging of the brain and live young.
Help your children develop essential memory, concentration and thinking skills with this memory game.
You can open images form Google Drive for use as card pictures. Select images, files from Google Dive, Max 15 files.
Supports easy, medium, hard, very hard levels.
How to play?
1. Start new game. Click the top-right gear button.
2. Turn over any two picture cards.
3. If the two cards match, keep them.
4. If they don't match, turn them back over.
5. Remember what was on each card and where it was.
6. The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
7. Display your score.
Score=(Attempt Count)-(Mistake Count)/(Attempt Count)*100