Open HDR images directly in the browser. Customise the tone-mapping and download the result in LDR.
The OpenHDR Viewer allows HDR images to be viewed natively in a browser. Multiple tone-mappers are provided and the image can be saved as a JPEG or PNG.
* Load Open EXR and Radiance HDR images in a browser.
* Tone-map using multiple tone-mappers such as Erik Reinhard's Photographic TMO and ACES.
* Parameterised tone-mappers allowing interactive control of LDR representation.
* Export in LDR as JPEG or PNG.
* Download original HDR.
* Share link to interactive, tone-mapped HDR.
* Histogram with RGB values and swatch.