uProc helps you to clean, validate, enrich, send or merge all your data with no pain! Squeeze your data easily with Google Sheets.
This add-on allows to clean, verify or enrich any data available in your Google Sheets using uProc platform.
Process any data using verification, validation, enrichment, cleansing or sending methods.
This extension needs a valid uProc account.
Check the next steps to get add-on working in your sheet:
- Use only one connected account with this add-on.
- Install the add-on with the connected account.
- Only sheet owners and editors can work with sheet.
Open "Add-ons" menu on Google Sheets and click "uProc for Sheets" > "Open". An Auth dialog will appear. You need to signup in uProc to use Add-on at
You need balance in your uProc account to use this extension. By default, some balance is added to your account after signup to test Add-on.
Complete credentials received by email on Auth dialog. A right sidebar will appear on your sheet.
Select your working area: Sales, Marketing, Marketplaces or IT.
If you work on:
1) Sales: combine uProc for Sheets with Dux-Soup, Scrabin or Linkedin Helper to enrich social profiles, discover email of any profile as well as get decision maker by company and area. Similar capabilities to: FindThatLead, Snov.io, Hunter.io and Lusha.
2) Marketing: verify emails or mobiles, enrich ips or get persons by email to optimize your marketing campaigns. Similar capabilities to: Kickbox, Emailverifierapp, Numverify, IpLocation finder, ...
3) Marketplaces: lookup any product by code, get top sellers in Amazon. Similar capabilities to: JungleScout, ASINspector, ...
4) IT: access to full tool list easily.
If you select non IT area, preselected tools are available for you. You can go to area selector clicking on "I don't work on XXX".
If you want to access full catalog, select IT area. Select field to be processed, tool to be applied and set parameters to sheet columns. You can change between "I want to use this column" (value present in your sheet) or "I want to get this column" (new value will be added to your sheet).
After starting, new columns and data will be added to sheet.
If you need a tool not present in our list, send us a request from https://app.uproc.io/app/faq or ask using our online chat at https://uproc.io.