Last modified: 25 August 2021
Use of the services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy ('AUP').
If not defined here, capitalised terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ('Agreement') between the customer, reseller or other authorised user ('You') and Google.
You agree not to use the Services and to not allow third parties or Your End Users to do so:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial emails;
- to violate, or to encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorised resellers or other authorised users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
- to grant multiple individuals access to an individual End User Account other than via the delegation features provided within the Services;
- to create End User Accounts assigned to business functions rather than to human beings for the purpose of sharing files within or outside of the domain;
- to resell End User Accounts, or parts thereof, as added into a commercial product offered to third parties;
- to record audio or video communications without consent if such consent is required by applicable laws and regulations (You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdiction(s)).
If You use Google Workspace for Education, You agree to use the Services or any Additional Services made available to End Users for educational purposes only, as authorised by your school. Your school must obtain parental consent for the collection and use of personal information in the Additional Services that it allows End Users to access before allowing any End Users under the age of 18 to use those services.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.