Provide healthcare workers with secure solutions that streamline patient care and keep the entire care team on the same page from anywhere
Enable telemedicine with secure Google Meet video conferencing
- From virtual doctor visits to virtual care team meetings, use Google Meet to connect securely.
- Use screen sharing to share documents or medical images to guide the conversation.
- Turn on live captions powered by Google’s speech recognition technology to help everyone follow along.
- Google Meet supports HIPAA compliance.
Gmail, Google Drive and Docs all support HIPAA-compliant access to patient information
Make mobile healthcare easier
- Create care team chat groups in Google Chat to keep remote teams connected from anywhere.
- Keep patient information in Google Docs, Sheets or other files stored in Google Drive.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS make it easy to access and update information from any device.
- Google Chat, Forms and Sheets support HIPAA Compliance.
Improve the patient experience with fast, simple service
Go paperless and streamline operations by moving to the Cloud
- Collaborate more efficiently by securely sharing X-rays, CT scans and voice and video messages as digital files (up to 5 TB each) on Drive.
- Eliminate the risk of medical error, with inconsistent and outdated versions of healthcare documents.
- Create shared drives as a single source of truth for an entire care team to access and update.
Create an information hub for important internal updates and documents
Healthcare organisations across the globe run on Google Workspace . See their stories
The Roche Group
Read about how the Roche Group enables over 90,000 employees to work together anywhere.web Read article
See more stories:
Top 5 proven strategies for healthcare in the cloud
Read about best practices from healthcare leaders for ensuring security and compliance in the cloudweb Read article
Read about how this healthcare provider uses Google to enable its caregivers where it matters most.web Read article