Insights on the future of work and collaboration
The Google Workspace Editorial Team
Stay up-to-date on insights and analysis from the world of collaboration, productivity, and the future of work.
Google Workspace Newsletter
Keep up with the evolving future of work and collaboration with insights, trends, and product news.SIGN UP
Business leaders and IT professionals come to Google Workspace to build secure, cloud-first collaboration solutions that transform how people work together. Here’s the latest from Google Workspace leaders and partners about the evolving future of work and collaboration, all in one place.
The future of work, powered by the future of security
- Google Workspace security experts—Andy Wen and Nikhil Sinha—discuss how seamless, built-in security controls can keep users and organizations safe, without slowing collaboration in the hybrid world of work. Read the article.
Reimagining physical spaces to foster connection
- Michelle Kaufmann, Director of Real Estate Research and Development at Google, discusses the intersection of physical and digital spaces to inspire employees and get the most out of in-office and hybrid collaboration. Read the article.
The future of work requires digital dexterity
- Michael Brenzel, Chief Evangelist for Google Workspace, discusses how organizations can use flexible technology to adapt to new challenges while also empowering employees to build digital dexterity. Read the article.
Staying in sync: Effective collaboration strategies for distributed workforces
- Michael Brenzel, Chief Evangelist for Google Workspace, discusses how organizations can use the best form of collaboration for the job at hand. Read the article.
Empowering everyday innovation to build a more adaptive business
- Hear from Google Workspace VP of Engineering, Philip Brittan, about how organizations can rethink their approach to innovation.
How organizations can rethink their approach to time management coaching
- Laura Mae Martin, Google’s Productivity Expert, on helping employees get more from their time, without sacrificing their wellbeing.
Google Workspace and Google Cloud help build the future of work at Airbus
- See how Airbus lived up to its mantra of “Any device, anytime, anywhere,” with help from Google Workspace and Google Cloud. Read the article.
Shaping the future of work for frontline workers in Asia Pacific
- Read about the new urgency for businesses to take a fresh look at work and technology experiences on the frontlines in APAC.
Boosting collaboration and participation in the hybrid work world
- Strategies and best practices for organizations building people-first, sustainable hybrid work models.
The future of work requires a more human approach to security
- Security is no longer just about protecting information or restricting how that information is accessed—it’s about building safe, efficient, and effective ways to facilitate seamless collaboration and information-sharing. Read more.
Insights from our global hybrid work survey
- Google Workspace commissioned Economist Impact to conduct a global hybrid work survey. Here are the resulting insights about employee wellbeing, productivity, and the need for better technology.