Last modified: March 14, 2023
Use of the Services is subject to this acceptable use policy ("AUP").
If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ("Agreement") between the customer, reseller or other authorized user ("You") and Google.
You agree not, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial emails;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity, including child sexual exploitation, child abuse, or terrorism or violence that can cause death, serious harm, or injury to individuals or groups of individuals;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose including Non-consensual Explicit Imagery (NCEI), violating intellectual property rights of others, phishing, or creating a pyramid scheme;
- to distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to gain unauthorized access to, disrupt, or impair the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services, Software, or the equipment used to provide the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations or vulnerabilities, or to evade filtering capabilities;
- to grant multiple individuals access to an individual End User Account other than via the delegation features provided within the Services;
- to create End User Accounts assigned to business functions rather than to human beings for the purpose of sharing files within or outside of the domain;
- to resell End User Accounts, or parts thereof, as added into a commercial product offered to third parties;
- to record audio or video communications without consent if such consent is required by applicable laws and regulations (You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdiction(s));
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Google product or service.
If You use Google Workspace for Education, You agree to use all Services, Additional Products made available to End Users, and Third-Party Offerings that are accessible with a Workspace account and made available to End Users only (a) for educational purposes, and (b) as authorized by your school.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.